If you’re looking for a way to get cozy during the holiday season you should try a warm and toasty beverage infused with broad-spectrum CBD oil.
Ladykind’s CBD Hot Chocolate is very simple to make and it’s a mug of comfort for those who don’t prefer Egg Nog or hard alcoholic drinks.
CBD hot chocolate tastes amazing and it’s relaxing. It’s the perfect holiday drink to cuddle with a loved one or relax in front of the fire.
Ladykind Wind Down Cocoa Ingredients
- 1 tablespoon of your favorite cocoa powder
- 1 oz of dark or milk chocolate
- 1 cup of milk (non-dairy if preferred)
- 25 mg (aka 1 dropper) of Ladykind Wind Down Tincture (shake multiple times before drawing liquid)
- 1 pinch of ground cinnamon
- handful of mini marshmallows
- whipped cream
Ladykind CBD Hot Chocolate Instructions
- Mix the cocoa powder, milk or dark chocolate, and 1/2 cup of milk in a small saucepan. Turn stovetop to low heat.
- Stir continuously until the dark or milk chocolate is completely melted, then add the remainder of the milk.
- Add the Ladykind CBD drops.
- Pour the hot chocolate into a mug.
- Top with whipped cream, mini marshmallows, sprinkle with some ground cinnamon, and some cinnamon sticks (optional).
If you’re looking for more CBD-infused drink recipes, check out our Ladykind CBD Paloma Drink Recipe, Ladykind CBD Madras Cocktail Recipe, or Ladykind Pot of Gold Mocktail Recipe on our blog.